• 18-month full-time programme, including:
- 50% of classes: September-June (2 terms in London, 1 term in Paris)
- 50% of professional development, incorporating 4-6 months work placement and a professional master thesis completion: July-April (anywhere in the world)
· Average age: 22-30
· Number of nationalities: 20
· Average years of experience: 2.5
· Previous studies:
· 35% Engineering and Sciences
· 22% Economics & Political Sciences
· 35% Business Studies
· 8% Other
· English on both campuses
Tuition fees: £20,700
Application fee: £130
Please fill in this contact form to receive further information.
The MSc in Energy Management (MEM) is an 18-month, full-time postgraduate programme for those aiming towards a career in the energy sector. Taught in English at our London and Paris campuses and including an optional one-week seminar in the United States of America (Houston, TX and Washington, DC), the MEM is delivered by a world renowned faculty and specially selected industry practitioners. The MEM's objective is to help students understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts. Participants will gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, as well as strengthening their ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment.
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.